In this webinar, Scott Blanchard, co-author of The Ken Blanchard Companies’ new First Time Manager program shares the four conversations all new managers need to master to be successful in their first leadership assignment.
Drawing on examples from the new program Scott will explore:
* Making the shift from peer to manager—including the two new focus areas you need to address
* Leading in a millennial world—becoming comfortable with providing direction and support
* Helping others set goals—by creating alignment, connection, and meaning
* Mastering performance management—learning how and when to provide praise or redirection
* Review and follow-up—how to celebrate success and learn from mistakes
Don’t miss this opportunity to examine some of the common challenges new managers face and how you can address them successfully.