1. You’ll be more likely to help others with their problems or provide emotional support.
2. Appreciation between romantic partners is essential in the maintenance of a happy relationship.
3. Gratitude can strengthen your relationships. It makes you and those you have relationships with feel more loved, cared for and valued.
4. You’ll feel less lonely.
5. A gratitude habit can improve your sleep. You’ll sleep more and will experience better sleep.
6. Your stress level could decrease over time.
7. The gratitude habit could lead to fewer physical health symptoms such as headaches or stomach problems.
8. You’ll be more willing to forgive.
9. Being thankful can be effective in helping you cope when you’re dealing with problems. You’ll have the tendency to focus on the positive aspects of your life when you’re grateful and will be more willing to deal with your problems (instead of avoiding them).
10. Being more grateful can lead to a decrease in materialism.
11. You may experience fewer negative emotions when you’re grateful.
12. Thankfulness can improve your mood and make you feel happier.
13. It can increase your self-esteem and can help improve how you see yourself.
14. You’ll feel more satisfied with your life.
15. You’ll be more optimistic.
16. You’ll feel better about your life.
If you want to learn the transformative power of the gratitude habit click here.