Is your organizational culture what you need it to be, or has it defaulted into a path of least resistance? Creating and maintaining a strong, productive and inspiring culture takes focus and intention. Otherwise, it can become the silent killer of initiative, change, productivity, and progress.
In this webinar, Blanchard Senior Consulting Partner Chris Edmonds shows what you can do to create a high-performing culture based on trust, dignity, and respect. Drawing from his new book, The Culture Engine, you’ll learn three critical success factors for transforming any existing culture into a successful and sustainable work environment.
- Define—what kind of organization do you want to create? Learn how to identify your team or organization’s reason for being, people you serve, and to what end. You’ll learn the importance of values and behaviors as a foundation of your desired culture.
- Align—learn about the role leader’s play. Any proposed culture change must be embraced and championed by senior leaders. Learn how to model your organization’s purpose and values and the importance of holding everyone on your team accountable for modeling purpose & values.
- Refine—once vision and values are lived, learn how and when to refine agreed to standards and behaviors.
Who Should Attend
- Senior leaders looking to solve complex business issues, achieve measurable results, and develop leadership capacity to improve productivity and performance.
- HR and OD professionals focused on the design, management, and strategy of learning and development in their organizations.
- L&D decision makers evaluating learning programs and leadership models that build values, skills, and competencies that help people and organizations lead at a higher level.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to create a high involvement work environment that builds engagement, service, and higher levels of performance