1. You intuitively know that you are alive for a higher purpose, one that is directly related to awakening and transforming your own life and the lives of others by helping to raise the collective consciousness of human beings.
2. You are highly intuitive and have had an innate wisdom about life since the time you were young. You are naturally philosophical and spiritual, and often perplex people with how you seem to know so much for your age.
3. Though you connect with people easily and it is part of your purpose to help them, you are somewhat of a loner. You are sensitive to other people’s energy, and can only take it in doses.
4. Your young life set you up for a series of traumas, challenges, and other difficulties. You understand that these were not intended to hurt you, rather awaken you to the healer you are now.
5. You are constantly on a mission to improve your own life and the lives of those around you. Your core drive in life is to identify what needs to be fixed, and how you can possibly make it better. Though this sometimes becomes a shadow of perfectionism, when used the right way, is an incredible gift.
6. Though you once may have struggled with certain mental illnesses, you have come to understand that they were adaptations to your circumstances rather than innate problems. You understand that part of your purpose is to revolutionize the way people see their mental, emotional, physical and spiritual health.
7. You are spiritual but err away from religion. Your life work is to help people re-internalize their power. Even if you use teachings or principles from one enlightened master or another, you maintain focus on awakening the god within each individual and helping them to see their unlimited power, potential and healing capabilities.
8. You are naturally creative, and your healing process often involves some kind of art, writing or one-on-one healing modality.
9. You are the epitome of an old soul. You are wise, mature and seem to have the experience of many lifetimes, despite being far too young to be as tuned in as you are.
10. You have always been inexplicably different from your family, friends, and peers. Because of this, you may have struggled to find your “tribe” or feel as though you really fit in anywhere.
11. You are constantly coming into deeper self-awareness about yourself and your life. Through your ongoing journey of awakening and healing, you continue to shine a light on the shadow aspects that most people reject and deny.
12. You are an extremely powerful manifesto. When you think or focus on something clearly, you receive it or are able to create it in very short amounts of time.
13. This strong energy is both a blessing and a curse: you have to be careful of what you focus on because you will end up creating it in your life, whether it is good or bad.
14. You are naturally drawn to ancient spiritual texts about energy and ascension; you resonate more with eastern philosophies than western.
15. You are almost psychic in your ability to intuit what other people are thinking, feeling, or need in order to heal.
16. You know you are here in this life to dissolve your old karmic patterns, and to break into a new level of consciousness and awareness. You understand that your purpose here is not just a job or a task, but rather, to just become who you are meant to be.
17. Your main objective in life is self-growth. You are always focused on how you can better yourself, and know that the best years of your life are yet to come.
18. You feel a strong connection to nature, and believe that it is the closest that we can get to becoming most aligned with the source.
19. At one or multiple points in your life, you experienced an intense spiritual awakening. Your worldview shattered, and you were forced to purge out all of the limiting beliefs that were once holding you back. You understand that awakening can be an exhausting, sometimes painful process, but that it is often necessary.
20. You can sense that you are part of a global effort to raise people’s consciousness, and are often referred to as a “frontrunner” in the spiritual community. This is not to say that you are enlightened and others aren’t, it is just to say you learned your lessons a little sooner so that you could help others through their own.